Wednesday, May 5, 2010


I was in the mood to create something with a red and black theme so of course
ladybugs came to mind!  I searched in my stash and came of with this sweet stamp!
 The cute little ladybug stamp is from the KOM (Kit of the Month)-March10- {Rockin' It Unity Style!} from Unity Stamps.  I used one of the new red card colors from a Hero Hues set, some red/cream gingham paper from Memory Box, red dotted paper from Bo-Bunny and black glittered cardstock from Making Memories. I stamped the ladybug and colored in with Copics, added a few gemstones to her spots and pop-dotted her onto the scalloped circle. The saying "cute as a bug" is a clear acrylic stamp from Daisy Bucket.  Yea, I know....so many different manufacturers but what can I say!  I like so many different companies! :)   However, Unity Stamps is definitely one of my favorite stamping companies!  :)  They have wonderful  images and their quality is awesome.  You can find them here:

Smiles,


0 comments:

Post a Comment