Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Christmas in July!










Happy Tuesday!
I just posted this album over on the blog More Paper Than Shoes for a holiday challenge.  I'm on their Creative Card Team  and they have tons of creativity going on over there so please check them out!
:http://www.morepaperthanshoes.blogspot.com/

Since  I love Christmas and love any excuse to create for the holidays I thought I would share this acrylic album with you too!  I made it a few years ago for a class.  These types of albums can be tricky because you can see through to both sides.  You just need to do a little planning first.  I used several stamps with Staz-On to get an image that would work on the acrylic. Then I colored in the images with a little stickles, added some patterned papers, and embellished with tons of ribbon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment